The Simendo camera is a simulator that trains skills for handling a zero and thirty degree laparoscope. The trainee will learn to manipulate the zero degree laparoscope by following around objects and instruments and by aiming at different locations on the liver. The 30 degree angled laparooscope movements are trained by finding objects hidden in boxes and by tracing lines around the liver.
Our camera simulator
For improving and certifying laparoscopic camera skills
- 0 degree camera curriculum
- 30 degree camera curriculum
- Scientifically validated
- Compete online against your peers
- Connected to MySimendo.com
- Unlimited online registrations
Train your laparoscopic camera skills with the latest technologies and save expensive cost for physical supervision.
When you purchased the simulator just connect the Simendo camera and run the Simendo software. If you already have a Simendo account you can login and continue your training.
At purchase the simulator includes the Simendo camera, a user licence and a laptop or PC. When you received the simulator you can directly start your training.
- Connected by USB
- Operates on Windows 10 OS
- Computer or laptop delivered with simulator
- Dimensions approx. l x w x h = 48 x 15 x 15 cm excl. base plate
- Weight approx. 3.5 kg without laptop and casing
Graafland, M., Bok, K., Schreuder, H.W., & Schijven, M.P. (2013) A Multicenter Prospective Cohort Study on Camera Navigation Training for Key User Groups in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Surgical Innovation, 21(3), 312-319.
Visit our order request page to check the availabillity in your country.