- On September 18, 2019
- 0 Comments
Every year Simendo organises an online competition for which we created a specially designed laparoscopic exercise, where trainees can compete against their peers from other hospitals and institutions. A great and unique opportunity to test your skills against your colleagues from all over the world.
Watch the video report of 2018 by the winner Elise van Til
Start date skills competition 2019
On October 14 the 7th annual online Simendo skills competition will start and it will end on December 13. Any hospital with a valid Simendo licence can join, below you can find a list of terms and condition for the participants.
Elise van Till, Deventer Hospital
The winner’s name and the hospital name will be engraved on the Simendo trophy next to the names of previous winners. The winner can keep the trophy in the hospitals trophy-cabinet for a whole year until the next competition starts. The top 3 participants will receive a reward as a reminder of their great performance during this competition.
Some important facts to keep in mind before participating:
- The competition starts on October 14 at 11 am CET and ends on December 13 at 11 am CET
- The competition exercise will be available on October 14 after updating the Simendo laparoscopy software.
- Participants are laparoscopic specialist, residents and nurses who are assisting during laparoscopic surgery.
- The participant has a Simendo account with a valid Simendo license.
- Only your best score that is sent to the online scoring database at MySimendo.com is visible for other participants after login.
- Names of participants with scores in the Top 10 can be made public on simendo.eu, or in one of our newsletters.
Additional terms will soon be available in the Simendo software in the ‘Skills competition’ menu