..to choose Simendo
1. We take on the difficult task of getting your students up to a high level of instrument handling for safer surgery. Trainees will be challenged with a variety of exercises, starting from easy up to a highly advanced level. Trainees can train without a physical supervisor and at the same time make it fun, challenging and contemporary.
2. All that is required to implement the Simendo into your education programme is to have the simulator available to the trainees. The Simendo software issues digital certicates automatically upon successful completion of the available curricula.
3. Simendo was the first to develop an online score tracking system for supervisors and trainees. With our experience we have the most sophisticated scoring platform with thousands of active doctors that use it for certification and online competition against their peers. Simendo has become an essential part of certifying laparoscopic and arthroscopic skills.
4. We have developed our simulators in such a way that trainees can improve in their own time, according to their own schedule, or whenever they feel like it. There is no need for classroom sessions or supervisors to be physically present when trainees are using the Simendo simulator, freeing up expensive time. Ease of use of the software makes sure trainees can find their way around the trainer intuitively.
5. In addition to predefined and validated training curricula we also challenge trainees to compete online against their peers. Every year we organise the Simendo online skills competition to stimulate trainees alike to excel in basic laparoscopic skills.